- Introduction to the Bug-Bounty Village
- Overview of the BugDiscover® Platform, hosted Programs, Rules & Reporting
- BugDiscover® Program Manager explains the Triage process
- Start of Bug Hunting
- Leader Board beams the live Hall of Fame!
- On completion of the event, final winner will be announced
Bug Bounty Village
BugDiscover® is a crowd-sourced security platform providing custom solutions to manage bug bounty programs for organizations. The program, ZeroDiscover is first-of-a-kind in India allowing security researchers to report vulnerabilities even on organizations that do not have a responsible disclosure policy. A verified community of security researchers will bug-hunt the approved programs via a managed process through the BugDiscover® platform. The platform connects organizations to a troop of trusted security researchers offering an endless stream of security assessments to detect potential threats. Organizations benefit from the capacity of diverse research that augments prevailing security practices & protocols in addition to reduced OPEX & increase in operational efficiency.
Agenda for c0c0n
PROCEDURE OF LIVE BUG-HUNTING
Validate the hosted Programs’ effectiveness against credible & realistic cyber threats through live bug- hunting. The crowd-sourced security assessments will expose tangible & non-repudiable flaws in the security to be remediated.
- Program Manager launches programs for the participating organizations
- Security Researchers participate in various programs on the BugDiscover® Platform
- Security Researchers start researching for vulnerabilities
- Upon receipt of a bug/vulnerability, reporting is done on the Platform
- Program Manager ascertains the submissions and acknowledges the results
- Submissions will be reflected on the BugDiscover® Hall of Fame
- Special prizes for the Top 03 Winners from BugDiscover®
- Successful Researchers are rewarded as per the Program policy & the Leading Top 3 researchers will be announced as winners of the event.
We welcome the participation & contribution of security researchers and look forward to rewarding them for their invaluable contribution with cool swags! The more eyes on the code the better!