Code of Conduct
The code of conduct must be adhered by all sponsors, speakers, attendees, media, exhibitors, volunteers and other participants to help us create a safe and positive conference experience for everyone
- Create a safe and supportive environment for all participants
- Do not engage in disruptive speech or behaviour while at the event venue
- Be mindful of people around and respect participants
- During photography if someone does not want to be clicked, respect their decision
- If you notice any distress situation, immediately inform the c0c0n Team
- Use of any banned substances at the venue
- Usage of any malicious and discriminatory language
Consequences of Unacceptable Behaviour
- Unacceptable behavior will not be tolerated, whether by other attendees, media, speakers, volunteers, organizers, venue staff, sponsors, or exhibitors. Anyone asked to stop unacceptable behavior is expected to comply immediately.
- If a participant engages in unacceptable behavior, the conference organizers may take any action they deem appropriate, up to and including expulsion from the conference without warning or refund.
- Please call (+91) 97469 06654 to report any unacceptable behaviour. Alternatively, kindly send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cancellations, refunds, and substitutions: All ticket sales are final, and our general policy is no refunds.
Photography & Videography Guidelines
- c0c0n is open area event, and we do not restrict attendees (including c0c0n staff, volunteers, sponsors, exhibitors and media) from taking photos or videos at our events. By attending our events, you acknowledge that you are in a public space and that attendees (including c0c0n staff, volunteers, sponsors, exhibitors and media) may capture your image in photos and videos. Nevertheless, c0c0n encourages event attendees to exercise common sense and good judgment and respect the wishes of other attendees who do not wish to be photographed at the events.
- The organisers of c0c0n reserve the right to use images taken at the conference with your photograph and likeness in future marketing materials.